Premises Liability Lawyer in Las Cruces, NM
What is New Mexico Premise Liability?
Premises liability is a legal term used for the duty that a landowner and/or occupiers of real property have for injuries and accidents that occur on their property.
Premises liability claims can be filed for injuries that occur on real property as a result of a slip and fall, or the result of equipment that is used on the property causing injuries. Premises liability may also be implicated by another person’s actions on the property — especially if the owner fails to provide adequate security on the property.
Other types of premise liability claims can result from:
- Falling objects
- Broken sidewalk
- Improper signage
- Any other injuries occurring on the property due to the owner/occupier’s negligence
When Does a Las Cruces Premises Liability Claim Need To Be Filed?
When considering filing a premises liability claim, action should be taken in a timely manner for two fundamental reasons:
- First, it is important to protect and preserve vital evidence on the case; this can be accomplished by putting the property owner/occupier on notice of a pending lawsuit and requesting any evidence pertaining to the incident be preserved
- Second, there may be statutes of limitations limiting the time you have to file a claim after an injury has occurred
If you believe that the negligence of a property owner/occupier has contributed to an injury you have sustained, then speaking to a Las Cruces premises liability attorney is critical.
Las Cruces premises liability Attorney Samuel I. Kane will give you a free, no-obligation, consultation to discuss these legal issues.
How Have You Helped Someone With A Las Cruces Premises Liability Claim?
Our Las Cruces premises liability law firm recently handled a premises liability claim where our client was assisting his father-in-law in a remodeling project. The injury occurred when the homeowner inserted the wrong size blade into a circular saw, causing serious injuries to our client’s dominant hand.
We were successful in negotiating a claim through the homeowner’s insurance company. It not only covered all of our client’s medical expenses — which were significant — but we were also able to have the homeowner’s insurance company compensate our client for his pain and suffering, as well as his loss of wages due to his injuries.
Our Las Cruces Personal Injury Law Office For Immediate Assistance After Any Of The Following:
- Auto Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Brain Injury
- Bus Accident
- Dog Bite
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Spine Injury
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Why Choose Your Las Cruces Premises Liability Lawyer?
Our Las Cruces premises liability law firm will take our time to get you what you deserve. Law Office of Samuel I. Kane, P.A. provides each client with a team of experts that will slowly and meticulously maximize your claim.
Contact Our Experienced Las Cruces Premises Liability Attorneys For A Free Consultation.
Our Las Cruces premises liability attorney is not a factory mill when it comes to representing clients injured due to the negligence of a property owner and/or occupier. We have the necessary experience and connections with medical providers to aggressively represent clients that have received injuries on the premises owned or occupied by another person as the result of their negligence.
- Keys to Winning a Slip and Fall Injury Case
- Man Seeking Damages after Icy Slip-and-Fall at Best Buy
- Jury Awards $1.5 Million to Woman Injured in Grocery Cart Slip-and-Fall Accident
- Top Three Las Cruces Personal Injury Mistakes
- When to Call a Personal Injury Attorney
- New Mexico Supreme Court Rules on Personal Injury Statute of Limitations