Get our slip and fall accident attorney to establish an accident case lawfully.
Slip-and-fall accidents can be devastating. Not only do they cause a great deal of physical pain, but they also often result in significant financial hardship. Whether a slip-and-fall accident occurred in a supermarket aisle or at a parking lot or some other location, the property owner and/or store manager may be liable for your injuries. The slip and fall attorneys at the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. can help you get back on your feet and get compensated for your damages.
How To Prove A Slip-and-Fall Injury In Houston, TX
If you are an injured victim of a Slip-and-fall accident in Houston, you deserve to get justice. A successful slip and fall result can award medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering compensation.
The easy way to claim your compensation is to contact us today. Our Houston slip and fall attorneys will evaluate your claim and determine the best course of action. We will do all the legal work for you, including serving the defendant, taking depositions, requesting documents, locating witnesses, and moving your case through trial.
We will help you recover monetary damages for your personal injuries, including physical pain, mental anguish, hospitalizations, doctor’s fees, rehabilitation expenses, and every other expense related to your accident. So when you choose the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. in Houston, TX, for your slip and falls or premises liability claim, you can rest assured that you are getting professional representation from an injury slip and fall accident lawyer with years of experience and excellent credentials.
What a Slip and Fall Accident Attorney Can Do for You
Many accident victims do not know what to do next after they’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident. Making matters worse, they often get conflicting information from different people. At the Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A., we’re proud to say that our team of personal slip and fall accident lawyers in Houston has made it their mission to remove this stress from victims’ lives. We admit that we’re a bit different than most law firms, but that’s only because we want to give each one of our clients the individual attention and service they deserve. Our process works as follows
- We collect, examine and study your claim for zero cost consultation.
- Discover all possible sources of compensation
- Then, at that point, we report your harms by gathering clinical proof, paying nails, and other proof.
- We work with specialists to help your physical issue guarantee, including clinical, professional, and mishap reproduction specialists.
- Our slip and fall legal advisors will work with them to assist with proving your case.
- We will forcefully haggle with insurance agencies for your benefit for an equitable and fair settlement.
- If necessary, we will contend your slip and fall case at the preliminary.
The Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. is here to help you through your slip and fall accident. Our attorneys for slip and fall accidents have years of experience representing people who have been injured in many different types of slip and fall accidents, such as car accidents, dog bites, defective property claims, and dangerous property claims. We will fight for your rights if you are the victim of a slip or trip and fall. Contact us today for a free consultation and learn more about how we can help.
Houston TX Property Owners Have a Duty to Keep Their Premises Safe
Property owners, managers, and tenants sometimes face liability for injuries that slip-and-fall victims suffered on their premises, whether the injuries were minor or catastrophic. Slips and falls typically occur when a property owner or manager doesn’t clean up a spill or fix a hazard in a timely manner or when an unusual defect or irregularity makes a fall more likely.
Wet flooring – such as rainwater that seeps through the ceiling of a shopping mall’s food court – is an example of the first type of dangerous condition – one for which the property owner has been negligent in failing to take prompt action to fix it once it was discovered. Freezing temperatures that make ice invisible but present are a common cause of slips among shoppers and mall employees alike.
What To Do When Injured In a Slip and Fall in Houston, TX?
After a slip and fall accident, you are unsure of what to do. If you have been injured in a slip and fall accident, secure your rights by following these steps to help ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
- Write down the accident’s essential details, such as the time, weather conditions, and any property hazards.
- Take photographs of the accident scene.
- Takedown witness information including full names, addresses, and phone numbers for follow-up investigation
- Obtain witness information
- Take photographs of the accident scene and any injuries.
- Schedule appointments with your healthcare provider
- Contact an experienced slip and fall attorney as soon as possible.
- While it is normal to worry about the expenses associated with an injury that occurred as the result of another’s negligence, you should NOT sign any documents, such as liability waivers or releases.
- It is equally important NOT to speak with any insurance companies until after speaking with a malpractice lawyer.
Filing a slip and fall accident lawsuit can be a long, difficult process, so the best thing you can do for yourself is to not put off taking the above actions. Taking these steps will help your attorney build a solid case when it comes time to negotiate with the insurance company. Contact an experienced slip and fall accident lawyer today to learn more about legal rights and options if you have been injured in a slip and fall accident.
These steps can help protect your rights, including the right to recovery for injuries that have left you struggling to manage the cost of medical care without financial security.
Our Houston, Tx Personal Malpractice Lawyer For Immediate Assistance After Any Of The Following
- Car Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- Brain Injury
- Bus Accident
- Dog Bite
- Motorcycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Spine Injury
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Contact Our Experienced Houston, TX Slip and Fall Attorneys For A Free Consultation
The Law Office of Samuel I. Kane P.A. is dedicated to the practice of personal injury, including premises liability and commercial litigation. For years, our Houston team has successfully handled hundreds of slip, trip, and fall accidents, automobile accidents, and various other claims on behalf of clients just like you throughout the state of Texas. We are highly qualified, experienced trial lawyers who will vigorously fight for you and your family in order to obtain full compensation for your injuries.
If you would like to speak with an experienced Houston slip and fall accident attorney, get in contact with our experts today!