Types Of Aviation Options In Rio Rancho, New MexicoAvionics travel can come in many structures, including business aircraft, private plans, sanction flights, and helicopters, which can be utilized for business transportation, individual outings, flight preparing, or visits. When an accident or an emergency results in injury aboard a commercial airliner, such as a hard landing, engine failure, or fire, it is likely that survivors will be forced to bring a personal injury lawsuit against the airline. However, those injured on private jets and helicopters must first hold the owner of the aircraft accountable to be able to sue other parties responsible for the injuries sustained during flight, including negligent pilots and mechanics. A lawsuit can be the fastest and most effective way to recover an award following a devastating accident in which a commercial airline or private flight malfunctioned or injured its passengers. Aviation Court of Appeals works to reduce or prevent commercial airline and private plane crashes. In the event that you or someone you know has sustained injuries on board an aircraft, we can help fight for maximum compensation with your flight injury claim., no matter if the plane was operated professionally by a commercial airline or privately for personal use.
What are the Most Common Causes of Airplane Accidents?Regardless of the nature or type of aviation travel you encountered when your wounds or a friend or family member's passing happened, there are numerous potential reasons the accident happened. The most well-known reasons for avionics mishaps might include:
- Pilot Error
- Mechanical Failures
- Landing at the wrong airport
- Flying too low/high during takeoff or landing
- Operating on a runway that isn't long enough
- Navigational errors by air traffic controllers (in some cases)
- Fatal accidents – defined as airplane accidents in which a minimum of three people are killed.
- Catastrophic accidents – defined as an airplane accident in which the total damage caused by the incident exceeds $2 million, or the plane is completely destroyed.
Role of Our Attorneys in Preserving Evidence After an Airplane AccidentThe National Transportation Safety Board aka NTSB is an independent federal agency and is not operated or maneuvered by the major airlines. The NTSB investigates all domestic air tragedies and will keep all evidence collected to identify the cause of crashes, which sometimes include pilot negligence, manufacturing oversights, and maintenance mistakes. Note: The Federal Aviation Administration is the worldwide body responsible for regulating commercial and private aircraft, flight crews, and all infrastructure in the skies to ensure the safety of all travelers. While each flight occurrence is special, a few variables related to plane mishaps might include:
- Air traffic regulator blunder
- Blunder or confusion by the airplane pilot
- Carrier teams not sticking to Federal Aviation Administration guidelines
- Part disappointments and other mechanical blunders
- Helpless upkeep of the airplane
- Underlying or configuration surrenders
- Absconds in the air terminal runway
What To Do If You Have Lost A Loved One In New Mexico Airplane AccidentWhen tragedies leave you struggling to cope with a devastating loss, you deserve answers. For example, if you were involved in an aviation accident and lost a loved one, we can help you find the answers you deserve. The first step starts with taking inventory of your legal options. By thoroughly understanding your rights, you can make informed decisions about how to proceed.
In most cases, you can pursue a wrongful death claim if:
- A loved one was killed due to someone else's negligence or recklessness;
- You believe someone else was at fault in connection with your loved one's death;
- Your loved one passed away because they were injured while on another party's property; or
- There is a possibility that a defective product caused your loved one's death.
Need a Seasoned Expert to Fight for Your Rights? Contact Our RIO Rancho Personal Injury LawyerThe Law Office of Samuel I. Kane, PA, only represents injured passengers and surviving families in airplane accident litigation. We have successfully handled numerous airplane crash cases resulting in compensation for catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, and long-term injuries.
Our New Mexico aviation accident attorneys are available to answer your questions, protect your rights and help make a difference in your case. Our Rio Rancho airplane accident attorneys will investigate the crash better than anyone else. In fact, we are a Privileged few attorneys who hold both Airline Transport Pilot and Commercial Pilot Licenses. We know what it takes to protect the rights of victims and their families.